North Shore Pediatric Therapy Employee Referral Bonus Program
NSPT encourages employees to refer qualified applicants through the employee referral bonus program. Successful hires that come from employee referrals are appreciated and rewarded. Please note the guidelines below:
• Employees participating in the program must make the initial contact with the applicant being referred. Once permission is received from the applicant, the employee must submit the applicant’s resume and a referral form to the Director of Human Resources.
• All referral forms must be submitted prior to the applicant’s first interview at NSPT.
- Forms received after the first interview will not be accepted.
- Please note that not all referrals will lead to an interview. The same screening process applies to all applicants.
• A bonus of $300 will be paid only for those who become salaried employees at NSPT and remain on the payroll for three months (90 days).
• A bonus of $150 will be paid only for those who become hourly employees at NSPT and remain on the payroll for three months (90 days).
***The bonus dollar amount may go up during busy hiring times.***
• In order for an employee to qualify for the referral program, NSPT must employ the person being referred and the referring employee at the time the bonus is due and payable.
• All regular full and part time employees of NSPT are eligible to receive a referral bonus except the following:
- Anyone involved in the interviewing process and/ or hiring decision for the position which they have referred someone.
Why participate in this program?
Your referrals are so important! We know that employee referrals are a great source for new hire quality. Employee referrals have a faster application-to-hire time than website or job board postings. Finally, you know what a great “fit” looks like. You are able to screen in those who are the best fit for the company.