Mental Health Services
Our social work and mental health counselors provides services to improve the social and psychological functioning of children and their families. We provide diagnostic and treatment services to help children and their families cope more effectively with everyday stressors, crises, and a wide range of problems including depression, anxiety, anger, non-compliance, autism, developmental disabilities, physical illness, ADHD, attachment disorders and loss. We work with children individually, as part of a family, or in groups.
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Social Skills Training and Problem Solving
- Therapeutic Games and Books
- Anger Management
- Solution Focused and Brief Treatment
- Crisis intervention, advocacy, consultation and collaboration with schools, other professionals and agencies
Questions? Call us at 877-486-4140:
If you prefer email (or you’re seeing this after business hours), please use our online contact form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We check our inboxes regularly through out the day and will get back to you promptly!