Led by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and a Pediatric Occupational Therapist, this informative webinar covers whether your child is exhibiting signs of sensory challenges or if behavior strategies are needed.
Who: Annie Goldberg, BCBA and Marissa Edwards, OTR/L
What: Learn whether a negative behavior is driven by sensory challenges or if it simply a learned negative response. Understand actionable strategies to deal with both.
Where: Via webinar in the comfort of your own home
Read What A Few Of Our Attendees Had To Say:
- “It was very informative“
- “Real life examples, good slides.”
- “Listing the red flags under each sensory category. I was able to see where my daughter fit in or did not fit in.”
- “[The Webinar gave} us proactive and reactive stategies for various scenerios.”
- “Their knowledge of spd vs bad behavior. We have been in OT and Behavior therapy and with it being two different people in two different spots it was nice to hear these ladies input and bring it all together for me.”
- “I liked how it was split apart with strategies to keep the behavior from happening again and what to do when the behavior is currently happening.”
- “The presentation helped me gain a better understanding of the different behaviors“
- “The speakers were knowlegable and gave helpful real life examples.”