You asked, we answered!
NSPT is now offering Adult Testing for ADHD.
Did you know ADHD looks differently in adulthood than it does in childhood?
- Have difficulty staying focused during long meetings or while reading?
- Get easily distracted and struggle to complete projects at work or basic household chores?
- Find yourself often making careless mistakes?
- Have poor time management and often miss deadlines or procrastinate?
- Experience forgetfulness with keeping appointments, paying bills or returning calls?
- Have difficulty sitting still in meetings, at restaurants, or often feel restless?
- Often forget things like your key, phone, or glasses?
- Have a family member or child who is currently diagnosed with ADHD?
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE, OR TO SCHEDULE AN ADHD EVALUATION, PLEASE CONTACT OUR NEUROPSYCHOLOGY TESTING CENTER AT 224-725-4138.