LEARN ABOUT THE STAGES OF ADHD FROM BIRTH TO ADULTHOOD
In this Free 19 page E-Book composed by a Pediatric Neuropsychologist, you will get comprehensive and vital information on ADHD at each phase of development, such as:
- What is ADHD?
- Executive Functioning and its Role in ADHD
- ADHD in Young Children
- ADHD in Elementary Age Children
- ADHD in Junior High and High School
- ADHD in College Students
- Adults with ADHD
- Treatment of ADHD
- What is Behavior Therapy?
- Is There Help for My Child in the School Setting?
- Helpful Hints for Parents Helpful Hints for Teachers More Resources
This E-Book is a must for any parent, teacher or physician looking to find answers! Fill out the form to the right to download your free copy of the “What To Expect When You Suspect ADHD” E-Book.