North Shore Pediatric Therapy is proud to officially open its 6th location in Lincolnwood, IL. The Lincolnwood clinic was chosen after many local schools, parents and pediatricians expressed the need for services such as speech therapy, physical therapy, social work, applied behavior analysis and occupational therapy closer to the Lincolnwood, Skokie, Winnetka, Wilmette and Park Ridge neighborhoods. Neuropsychology is also part of the team.
5 reasons you should schedule a tour of the North Shore
Pediatric Therapy Clinic in Lincolnwood, Illinois:
- If you are thinking of therapy services for your child, here is your chance to see what a state of the art facility should look like. The Lincolnwood clinic has brand new, top rated therapy equipment for gross and fine motor, sensory, language, attention, emotional development and more. A fun environment and relaxing family lounge for mom, dad, and nanny.
- Meet our Family Child Advocates and our Therapists. The multidisciplinary team cares about you from the second you connect with us. We have graduates from Rush, UIC, and Northwestern, and a top educated and caring team.
- Get Caffeinated! Kuerig Coffee is complimentary at any visit. We want you to feel like you are in a home away from home in Lincolnwood, Illinois NSPT’s clinic.
- Bring your child to get acquainted with the clinic. Feeling comfortable in your new space is quite helpful. It will bring peace of mind to you and your child.
- All scheduled tour visitors will automatically be entered into our Contest for a $50 Old Orchard gift certificate. Your Lincolnwood or Skokie home could use a lot of fun things to buy or a great time to stop for lunch before or after therapy!
Services Offered at Our New Lincolnwood Location: