THE EVALUATION PROCESS
- Each child meets with a neuropsychologist for a consultation and, if necessary, a full evaluation to establish the diagnosis of dyslexia and rule out any other issues.
- Any previous testing conducted on the child will be utilized during the evaluation process.
- It is recommended that children attend the reading center two times per week to achieve maximum results.
- The sessions are one-on-one, giving your child focused attention on their reading needs in a positive environment.
- Our licensed and certified staff provide students with an individualized plan that targets each child’s unique strengths and weaknesses.
- The neuropsychologist will follow up with the family on a six-month basis to establish a positive treatment outcome.
- Each session costs $98 (ask the Orton-Gillingham Reading Center Family-Child Advocate about insurance reimbursement when you call 877-486-4140).