Watch Abby Rohlfing MOT, OTR/L and Marissa Edwards, OTR/L in this informative webinar on the best ways to set up your child with Sensory Processing Disorder for success at school. This webinar also explains strategies to maintain this success over the holidays with sensory activities for home.
Who: Abby Rohlfing MOT, OTR/L and Marissa Edwards, OTR/L
What: Learn strategies to empower your child with SPD to succeed in school and tips to maintain this progress at home over the holiday season.
Where: Via webinar in the comfort of your own home
Read What A Few Of Our Attendees Had To Say:
- “Excellent explanation of sensory integration, processing. Lots of activities, strategies. Liked the format of the Red Flags/Strategies section — very clear with a lot of information.”
- “I learned some new ways to explain different sensory processing difficulties to parents/teachers.”
- “The power point was helpful for following along. The charts with red flags+recommendations was helpful (concise and informative)!”
- “Great to hear explanation of strategies and then hear the variation of the idea for the holidays!”
- “I liked the visual powerpoint while the OT was talking. I liked the different school recommendations (I am a teacher).”